A 6 month course STARTING March 1st 2018 !
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL SAVES YOU €60 ! Ends 14th February
The Complete Guide to Painting Furniture is an ONLINE course with a whole package of EXTRAS and starts on the 1st of March. Get your early bird offer by purchasing before 14th February and save €60 !
WEEKLY COURSE CONTENT :
Month 1- Getting ready to start
- Week 1. Gather up what you need & A close up on sanding
- Week 2. A close up on cleaning furniture
- Week 3. Priming. do we need to and if so , when.
- Week 4. Learn about bleed through & PDF notes for printing
Month 2 – Painting Techniques
- Week 1. All about the types of furniture paint you might use
- Hand painting for the perfect sprayed like finish.
- Week 2. Create the shabby distressed look when using chalk paint
- Create the weather beaten look using paint and stains
- Week 3. Colour washing. When and how you use this technique
- How to price for commission painting
- Week 4. PDF notes on all the lessons in module 2
- Bonus Tutorial : How to use crackle… in between two paints
Month 3 – All about Staining
- Week 1. Applying oil based stain and water based top coat part 1
- Applying oil based stain and water based top coat part 2
- Week 2. Create the depth of colour of gel stains but with water based stains
- Week 3. Removing wax and preparing wood for staining
- Week 4. Water based stains on Pre Finished wood with Tom Monaghan of General Finishes
- PDF notes for printing
- PLUS Bonus Tutorial. Toning and Refreshing with stain.
Month 4- Mouldings, Gilding Waxes, Book Artistry
- Week 1. All about mouldings part 1 AND applying and painting mouldings part 2
- Week 2. Book Artistry using latex mouldings and gilding waxes part 1 and part 2
- Week 3. Antiquing a frame with gilding waxes
- Week 4. Gold Leaf Application & PDF notes to download and print
Month 5- Decoupage, everything you need to know
- Week 1. Create a tissue box holder with decoupage Plus Back to basics, brush on decoupage and how to teach it !
- Week 2. Iron on decoupage using a full napkin Plus The Pitfalls video tutorial
- Week 3. Decoupage on Jute/Hessian Plus Fabric decoupage
- Week 4. Advanced Decoupage using 1 step crackle PLUS Advanced Decoupage using 2 step crackle PLUS PDF notes to download and print
Month 6–Stenciling, Pearl effects ,Gold Leaf and More
Week 1. Using pearl effects and wallpaper
Week 2. Gold Leaf application
Week 3. A detailed look at stenciling
Week 4. Example of staining over paint as an aging effect. PDF notes on module 6
Bonus Tutorial… Rustic Sign Making Using Typography
ALSO INCLUDED –
- Lifetime membership of our Private Support Group
- Certificate and Presentation on Completion of the Course
- Access to a LIVE monthly Q & A
- Quarterly Workshop Days in Portlaoise Co. Laois
- Special discount codes for all products on www.shabby.ie
- Early Bird rates for the Paint For Profit Business Course
What customers have to say about our ONLINE COURSES ?
Wherever you are in the world, this course is for you whether you just starting out and looking for a solid resource with quality information to get you started or are an experienced painter looking for ideas to take your skill to the next level?
We will deliver your tutorials to your dashboard, every single week, plus PDF’s on every module for you to print off. Extra tutorials that you won’t find anywhere else, and the best bit …you can log in 24 hours a day and watch the tutorial when you need it.
AFTER PURCHASE YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL> then you will be emailed your Log in Link ,the day before the course starts.
EVEN MORE INFORMATION HERE
If you have any questions about this course. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to purchase just one or two tutorials please see our range HERE