Roman Centrepiece/Backplate Measures 25 cm x 8 cm is one of the Irish Handmade Decorative Mouldings available on line @ www.shabby.ie
Our Moulding range is handmade in Tipperary Ireland. We make and finish all our mouldings with the care and attention that only a small family business can provide.
We make our Mouldings from high quality resin and are they are extremely strong. Unlike other products you buy online they are not brittle. They are so very versatile and easy to use. When they arrive to you, they will be in their natural state of cream and can then be painted, stained, waxed and even heated to bend. You can use these mouldings to add character and charm to all your furniture, doors, walls, frames and so much more.
The only limit to their use is your imagination.
You can simply apply with any strong glue e.g. Gorilla Superglue, No More Nails or Wood Adhesive.
- Ensure the Surface you are going to attach the moulding to, is clean and smooth.
- Simply apply with strong glue e.g. wood glue, no nails, hot glue or super glue.
- When using wood adhesive, tape the moulding into place and leave for 1-2 hours to dry sufficiently
- Tips for the Perfect Finish
- If joining edging trims on the straight, fill the join with poly filler, then sand and paint.
- If a mitre corner is required, rub the corner on sandpaper to get the required edge, then fill and paint.
- If using outdoors, finish with a coat of varnish to give added protection.
Distributor of General Finishes Paint in Ireland, Rustic Home Décor, Accessories and Up-Cycling Supplies
The Square, Main Street, Borrisokane, Co. Tipperary. Phone 067-27792, Mobile No. 087-2892394