T10- Bud Leaf Trim 47 inch long
T10- Bud Leaf Trim 47 inch long is a Bendable latex design moulding that you can easily glue to just about any surface.
Decorative Scrolls have played a role in furniture and home decor for centuries. . Combine with other elements to make an incredible and unique design.
Efex are bendable latex designs moulded from carvings on classical furniture
Apply your Efex to wood, plaster, Metal, glass and terra-cotta – great indoors or out.
Visit www.efexusa.com for videos, tutorials and detailed instructions on how to apply
Available on line @ www.shabby.ie
Efex easy apply furniture moldings are bendable moldings that mirror historic wood carvings. These modern reproductions have all the intricate detail of the original designs. You can add our moldings and appliques to furniture you are up cycling, or almost anywhere in your home.
Other moldings don’t bend, so they can only be applied to flat surfaces. Because Efex are flexible they can wrap around furniture. Simply glue your moulding with contact cement. No nailing or clamping needed.
Efex can be applied to wood, plaster, metal, glass, and terra cotta. Use them on furniture, walls, doors, mirrors, or to create picture frames and boxes. They can be painted, stained, even gilded.
The moulds for our Efex reproductions are hand carved with painstaking detail to bring life to striking details. Handmade in Maine for flawless quality, Efex are a symbol of style.
- No nailing or clamping needed.
- Simply apply contact cements to the back of your moulding and to the surface where you would like the Efex to go
- When the Glue is dry to touch, firmly press your Efex onto the surface, paying special attention to the edges
- You can apply nay paint, stain or finishing products once your piece is glued on.
- PVA Glue and epoxy are not recommended, these do not adhere