Flat Gold Line Brushes Size 20 Width 24 mm
Flat Gold Line Brushes Size 20 Width 24 mm is part of the Accessory Range of Products available on line @ www.shabby.ie
- Brush Width 24 mm,
- Handle Length 200 mm
The Shabby.ie Furniture Paint Collection
Shabby.ie are delighted to have teamed up with Irish brand Fleetwood paints to being you the new ‘Shabby.ie Furniture Paint Colour Collection’ a high quality interior and exterior pre-mixed paint which is perfect for all your furniture painting projects.
A durable and hard wearing paint that is easy to apply and gives a low lustre, professional finish whether applied by hand or spray painted.
- Easy to apply
- Low Sheen
- Superb Coverage
- Self-Sealing and Self Levelling
- Zero VOC’s
- Clean up with water.
Our cans are one of the first to carry the Metal Recycles Forever™ mark. Our Metal packaging is low carbon and a resource efficient solution as it can be infinitely recycled. In a previous life our cans could have been a bicycle. Recycle it and tomorrow it could live on as part of a car, or a space ship – who knows? The possibilities are endless.
Apply this paint with a brush, roller or spray. It has excellent self-levelling properties and gives a super flat low lustre finish.
As our paints are all water based you are free to mix them giving you a choice. Distressing and paint layering are easily achieved with this paint.
If you have any questions you can also contact use directly by calling 00353-87-2892394 or private message us on our FACEBOOK PAGE
Shabby.ie Furntiture Mouldings
Our Moulding range is handmade in Tipperary Ireland. We make and finish all our mouldings with the care and attention that only a small family business can provide.
We make our Mouldings from high quality resin and are they are extremely strong. Unlike other products you buy online they are not brittle. They are so very versatile and easy to use. When they arrive to you, they will be in their natural state of cream and can then be painted, stained, waxed and even heated to bend. You can use these mouldings to add character and charm to all your furniture, doors, walls, frames and so much more.
The only limit to their use is your imagination.
You can simply apply with any strong glue e.g. Gorilla Superglue, No More Nails or Wood Adhesive.
- Ensure the Surface you are going to attach the moulding to, is clean and smooth.
- Simply apply with strong glue e.g. wood glue, no nails, hot glue or super glue.
- When using wood adhesive, tape the moulding into place and leave for 1-2 hours to dry sufficiently
- Tips for the Perfect Finish
- If joining edging trims on the straight, fill the join with poly filler, then sand and paint.
- If a mitre corner is required, rub the corner on sandpaper to get the required edge, then fill and paint.
- If using outdoors, finish with a coat of varnish to give added protection.